Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos - Photos


Using your phone while cooking on a gas is the single must stupid thing one can ever thing of doing. It could cost you your life. Please don't even take your phone to the kitchen. This is for your safety.

A lady identified as Funmi Adewola, has taken to Facebook to warn Nigerians to be careful when using mobile phone near gas cylinder. The warning is coming after a horrific explosion which happened in her house recently in Lagos. 

According to her, the gas cylinder was leaking in the kitchen as she and her other relatives tried to fix the burner before it exploded after a message came into the phone.

Read her story below;

PHONE IGNITING GAS IS REAL, BE WARNED!

At about 1:30pm on Sunday 20th January, 2018 I was chatting on my phone in the sitting room in my house when I heard an hissing sound. On investigation it was my wife's niece and my Niece's daughter in the kitchen trying to fix burner onto a camp gas cylinder.

When the leaking persist the wife came from the room to help them fix the burner. I kept hearing the hissing sound of the leaking gas so I stood up with my phone in my hand and went into the kitchen to give a helping hand and luckily we were able to stop the lickage but already the kitchen was charged with the gas.

I warned them not to strike matches yet because the gas is much in the kitchen, at that moment a message came into my phone which was on vibration and the next I heard was was the explosion which threw all of us in different direction with different magnitude of burns as you can see in the picture.

I posted this to warn us all to be careful with phone when using gas. May almighty Allah heal my family.
Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos - Photos Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos - Photos Reviewed by Exlink Lodge on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like this
Rebecca More. Powered by Blogger.