Lantern Kerosene Explodes: Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, Housemaid - Graphic Photos


The problem with Nigerians is that they never take precaution. I hope everyone will read this. A very horrific experience befalls the people of Nnewi in Anambra State as Kerosene in a lantern exploded, killing a girl while others sustained a second degree burns.

Ikem Kate is a single mother of 2 and she is presently in a hospital under external oxygen battling with her life. Reports has it that her lantern exploded while she was trying to fill it with kerosene. The fire burnt down her house and she lost her daughter to the inferno.

She's admitted at the NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, Anambra State. She's yet to know about the death of her child.

She is in need of financial assistance.

Editor's Note:

I sincerely hope many Nigerians will read this and at least take precautive measure when they are dealing with highly flammable liquids. This is just Kerosene ooo and it has always been advised to put of your lantern before attempting to refill it.

People never listens to precautions and Nigerians are guilty of this. Imagine those people that have I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR generators, they refill that gen set with fuel while the gen is still on. No matter what you tell them, they won't care. 

I'm indeed tired of people dying unnecessarily (on their stupidity) and yet they will say is God's time. Hmmm. To before warned is before armed.






Lantern Kerosene Explodes: Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, Housemaid - Graphic Photos Lantern Kerosene Explodes: Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, Housemaid - Graphic Photos Reviewed by Exlink Lodge on Thursday, November 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like this
Rebecca More. Powered by Blogger.