Checkout This Job Application Letter That Has Left Tongues Wagging On Social Media


I have always said that whoever you are, as long as you know what you went to school for, it will not be difficult for you to secure a job in Nigeria. Not everybody that went through a school actually know what he/she is doing. 

To be honest, is only 10% of those in a particular class or discipline actually know what they are in school for. The other 90% are just there to complete the class. I went to school and I know what am talking about.

Imagine this viral "job application letter" received by a company in Abuja and shared online by one of the workers, Bright Eugene. This letter was purportedly written by a graduate nonetheless and it is indeed pathetic and have left social media buzzing with laughter.

See for yourself and see what people are saying.






Checkout This Job Application Letter That Has Left Tongues Wagging On Social Media Checkout This Job Application Letter That Has Left Tongues Wagging On Social Media Reviewed by Exlink Lodge on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like this
Rebecca More. Powered by Blogger.